Collectibles-General (Antiques)/ellis island trunk

Question
I have my parent's trunk that they brought from Poland/Germany (1950s) through Ellis Island. I was going to refinish it but wanted to know if there was any value to it before starting. It has my father's original printing,solid wood with, brown color, metal fasteners.

Answer
Angie,
Would you be able to email a few pictures of the trunk and then I will see if there is something I can tell you about it.  If you want you can email pictures to me at Marvin@ThisOldTrunk.com  From the description I'm not really able to answer your question.

Marvin  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Marvin D. Miller