Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Elmira dining table

Question
Elmira Table
Elmira Table  

Elmira Table Leaves
Elmira Table Leaves  
I have an oak dining room table with 3 leaves in an original wooden casing with a tag marked Elmira Table Co. Manufactures of dining Tables Elmira, New York.  This table was my grandfathers.  I am curious as to the value of the table.  In good condition although I think it was refinished on the top.  Attached pictures.  Thanks so much.  Kate

Answer
Nice table, i think it has all been refinished at some time or at least so well kept is looks like it.

probably 44 inches square or close.  in a shop with everything tight and leaves flat and tightly fitted it would sell at a high of around 1200.  in what we call estate condition or found condition at auction 3-500$.

made about 1900.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein