Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Falls city brewing CO.

mallard Duck
mallard Duck  

bottom corner
bottom corner  
I bought a mallard wall hanging from Falls city Brewing company with the code no-X-6-67 Mallard duck.  The bottom also says Falls City Brewing Co. this is edged into the bottom of the pic.  The pic is made of a porcelain/ chalk material.  I have found foam one with the exact look with a asking price or $276.00
and since mine is a better quality what is it worth.  The little circle in the bottom left should be red and say Falls City. Also the wing has two small dings and the bottom corner also has very little damage on the corners.

Hi Bruce,
Your duck is in great condition. Unfortunately the value of the piece lies solely in it's appeal to brewiana collectors. Without the "Falls City" red circle, this is just a picture of a mallard to those collectors. A wildlife collector may love this. It has bright crisp colors, no surface flaws and vintage charm to spare!

Please be cautious when pricing items using eBay. Sellers use a technique called "fishing", at which an item will be listed with no prior research for an inflated buy-it-now  price, with hope for a "bite". I worry my dear questioners and clients will overpay for something using eBay as reference. I saw that one ended with no bids at $179 last month. If I know you though, you got a great deal on this one! The best way to tell how much this is worth is to put it up at auction and let it go- hopefully it will do well!
Have a great day-
Artifacts of America
New Philadelphia, Ohio

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Artifacts of America- Brandi Barkheimer

I can answer questions about American antiques from any era. I will be exceptional at helping with art, books, folk art, petroliana, electronics, primitives, kitchen/home wares and more. My favorite questions to answer will involve pop culture items, antique photos, advertising, toys and fashion pieces! My husband's areas of expertise are survival/utiliarian gear, weapons, taxidermy, oddities, militaria, and other man stuff. We like to answer questions with a he says/ she says approach, giving you a great yin and yang resolve.

I own Artifacts of America in Tuscarawas County, Ohio. My staff members provide my county's only antique house-call and drop-off consignment services. I have been buying and selling antiques successfully for 20 years.

High School Diploma, life experience

PowerSeller and Trading Assistant on eBay

Many wonderful residents of Stark and Tuscarawas County, Ohio