Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Mersman #6651 Table

Question
Fred,

I purchased this Mersman #6651 table several years ago. Can you give me the approximate age and value?

Thanks,
Sandy

Answer
Sandy - My latest Mersman catalog is from 1942 and the highest model number in it is 6602 so your table was made after that, probably in the late 1940s. No tables were made during the War.

I can't give you a value without seeing the table. You can send clear photos to me as .jpg files at info@furnituredetective.com. Please send the photos directly to me as .jpg files. DO NOT put them in an online photo album. Be sure to include a copy of your original inquiry so I can match them up or I will not respond.
Thanks

Fred Taylor

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Fred Taylor