Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Numbers on the back of a dresser

Question
I have a stack dresser with the numbers 621-295-1-90 stamped on the back.  There are no other identification marks.  What do these numbers mean.  Thank you.

Answer
these numbers would be proprietary to the company.  they would be either inventory, style, color, or some other thing that cannot be deciphered without access to the companies internal paperwork.

was there anything else i can help with pertaining to this.  if so a picture will be necessary.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein