Collectibles-General (Antiques)/replacement cabinet doors

Question
I have a 3 section Macey Barrister bookcase.  It is in good shape except it is missing 2 doors/glass.  The 2 sections that need doors say Macey 912 on the back wall of the cabinet. Do these numbers refer to the size of the section?  Is it possible to get 2 replacement doors. All the hardware is with the bookcase except the hardware to attach the 2 doors to the rod in each of the 2 sections

Answer
Nancy - I do not know where you can obtain just the doors. You should be able to have them made since you have one door to use as a pattern. Any missing hardware can be found at Rufkahrs at

http://www.rufkahrs.com/hardw8/bkcase.html

Good uck.

Fred Taylor  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Fred Taylor