Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Scholle's Dining Room set

dining set
dining set  
QUESTION: I've had this set for about 40 years and am moving to much smaller digs. Have learned via the Internet that Scholle's was primarily a retailer rather than a manufacturer. Haven't found anything like this set on the Internet. Would like to find out approximate year and a fair asking price for this.

More pix are available upon request.

Thank you

ANSWER: 1920s table and 6 chairs about 50 /65 each on chairs, 600 on the table

sideboard i cant see all of but figure about 450-550

QUESTION: Here's a better picture of the sideboard and one of the china cabinet. What would be your estimate on the latter?

Thanks !

sideboard is more of a server size

nice blind china cabinet, shelves only on the interior?

650$ for the china.

these are realistic selling prices, shop prices would be higher.

you might want to use some toluene free Briwax in a brown color on the table top.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein

In regards to American antique, vintage and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing, and value. I do not study mid century and later furniture nor do I deal in lamps, and other smalls. You may ask for values and I will give you current market values, I will not give you 'feel good' values. Understand that there are many factors that contribute to market value. If you want a feel good, unrealistic number, please call a local inexperienced appraiser. It is my desire to help you and in doing so I increase my knowledge as well. For that I thank you.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars by various organizations, institutions, and private collectors.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971