Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Scholle's Dining Room set

Question
dining set
dining set  
label
label  
QUESTION: I've had this set for about 40 years and am moving to much smaller digs. Have learned via the Internet that Scholle's was primarily a retailer rather than a manufacturer. Haven't found anything like this set on the Internet. Would like to find out approximate year and a fair asking price for this.

More pix are available upon request.

Thank you

ANSWER: 1920s table and 6 chairs about 50 /65 each on chairs, 600 on the table

sideboard i cant see all of but figure about 450-550

sideboard
sideboard  

sideboard
sideboard  
QUESTION: Here's a better picture of the sideboard and one of the china cabinet. What would be your estimate on the latter?

Thanks !

Answer
sideboard is more of a server size

nice blind china cabinet, shelves only on the interior?

650$ for the china.

these are realistic selling prices, shop prices would be higher.

you might want to use some toluene free Briwax in a brown color on the table top.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein