Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Showers Brothers Co. Sideboard

Question
Sideboard
Sideboard  

Sticker
Sticker  
Yes I purchased this antique sideboard from a lady today. I bought it for a steal $125! So excited to refinish it. Was wanting idea on time period it was made and appraisal value.

Thanks in advance,

Brittny

Answer
why would you want to refinish it.  it looks good and has the original finish.

use tolurne fre briwax in a dark brown color first.  should take about 3 hours to wax properly.

made in the 1920s in the jacobean style.  legs are called cup and cover design.

it is a steal and would sell at 650 in an average shop or antiques mall.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein