Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Singer Sew-Handy Model 20

Question
Hi there!

I recently sold a Sew-Handy Model 20 on eBay. It was working fine when I shipped it.

Two weeks later, I got an email from the buyer, saying she wanted to return it because the pinion gear was defective and she can't adjust the timing.

My question is this - since the Sew-Handy is a manual machine with the crank, is there even a way to adjust the timing other than change the speed you turn the crank?

Answer
Hello Jennifer,
I am sorry but I am not an expert when it comes to repairing or knowing about the mechanical side of toy sewing machines.

Try sending your query to:http://toystitchers.tripod.com

Hopefully someone in this collector group can be of assistance to you or direct you elsewhere for help.

Kind regards,
Irene

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Irene Schwall