Collectibles-General (Antiques)/1900 Drucker Trunk

I have a Drucker trunk made in 1900.It has the beauty and strength trademark seal on it with a guarantee.It is a steamliner flat top trunk. Can you tell me what it may be worth? Any help will be appreciated.

Drucker Guarantee
Drucker Guarantee  

Drucker Trademark
Drucker Trademark  

I believe I can help you but it would really help to have a couple pictures.  Drucker, like most trunk companies, made a wide variety of trunk styles and used a variety of hardware styles including some that the Drucker family designed and patented themselves. But the condition, size, completeness, age, and hardware styles can all make a difference with the value. Drucker started using their Beauty and Strength trademark in 1897 and then for many years afterwards. They are one of a few companies that did sometimes stamp the sale date on the label, which was related to the guarantee.  If you can attach a couple pictures I will be able to help you better with an estimate of the value.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Marvin D. Miller

I can answer questions related to antique trunks, their age, manufacturers, styles, patents, etc, including all types of trunks such as steamer trunks, saratoga trunks, Victorian trunks, slat trunks, toy and doll trunks, stagecoach trunks, valises, hat trunks, and others.

I have over 40 years experience in trunk restoration, collecting, and research. I own the most extensive collection of historical documents, catalogs, maker's labels, cards, etc. related to antique trunks. I am always updating my inventory of historical documents and antique trunks.

Association of American Antique Trunk Restorers, President.

Primarily on the website Cotton & Quail Antiques newspaper (Southeast). Antique Journal magazine.

Bachelor of Arts from the University of Georgia. I have conducted extensive research related to the topic of trunk manufacturers and trunk styles in the U.S. and Europe.

Have consulted for the Pawn Stars TV show on antique trunks. I have sold antique trunks to museums in California and Florida and to customers around the world.