Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Deutsch-Eck Corp Chair

Question
Chair Photo
Chair Photo  

Detail
Detail  
Hi there!

I recently happened upon a gorgeous chair produced by Deutsch-Eck Corp .  Can you please tell me when this was manufactured and how much it might be worth?  The wood is in good condition, although it does need to be reupholstered - the red in the photo has faded because of sun exposure.

Thank you in advance for your time and expertise.

Answer
made in the 1920s, and thanks for the extra pictures.  the info available on this company is very sparse but some is available online.  All the items they built that i have seen are done in the style you have.  very classy and ornate.  the tag does not have a zip code.  having a zip code would have put this in the 60s which is odd since they were to have close in the late 20s but then in the 60s did some contract for jackie o.  then jackie kennedy.

verry confusing.

retail should be around 650 in your area, minimum.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein