Collectibles-General (Antiques)/double pedestal dining table

Question
picture 2
picture 2  
picture 1
picture 1  
QUESTION: I recently found a double pedestal dining table at the thrift store. I can't seem to find a stamp on it, and everything I find online is similar, but just not the same. The dimension of the table are 66" L x 44" W with an additional 16" leaf. I'm trying to find the year and the resale value of the table.

ANSWER: need to see the top thanks

table top 1
table top 1  

table top 2
table top 2  
QUESTION: Here's a couple pictures of the top of the table. Thank you!

Answer
This is a later version of this style.  1950s or as it is referred to-mid century.

cleaned up and waxed it should sell at 500 with chairs.

the wood in the pedestals is sweet gum but the top I cannot see the grain in the photos.
a closer pic of the top would help see the grain.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein