Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Hedi Schoop

Hedi Schoop Vase
Hedi Schoop Vase  
I have been given a Heidi Schoop vase and would like to know if you could give me a possible value and any other information on it.  It is signed on the bottom with Hollywood Cal underneath it.
Thank You

This pottery was made in the mid-40's to the mid 1950's or so in Hollywood, California.  There seems to be a small following for it, primarily among west coast collectors.  Unfortunately, quite a bit was made and the tall figurines tend to be the most sought-after pieces.  I would estimate your piece to be in the $60 - $75 range if it is in excellent condition from top to bottom.

I hope this helps.  Thanks for the question.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Dennis Wolbach

I endeavor to answer all questions relating to the "identification" of American Art Pottery from the period of roughly 1880 through 1920. I specialize in the area of arts & crafts period pottery but do not limit myself specifically to that time period.

I have 20+ years experience buying, selling and identifying American Art Pottery both on the web, to private clientele and in a brick and mortar shop in Massachusetts.

Masters degree in Education.