Collectibles-General (Antiques)/3 tiered Christmas cookie stand

Question
3 Tiered Christmas Cookie Stand
3 Tiered Christmas Coo  
Dear Dennis,

Hello. I thought maybe there would be a chance you or someone you know could help me. My Mom had a 3 tiered Christmas cookie stand that has been in her family for years. My Dad dropped it upon taking it out of storage for the holidays and it badly chipped two of the plates and completely shattered the third one. I'm attaching a photo of one of the stand's plates and was wondering if you or anyone you know can help me locate another one of these stands for my Mom. I don't even know what the pattern is called so I could attempt to search for one online. She is so brokenhearted. Many thanks for any help that you're able to offer.

Sincerely,
Allison Kinch

Answer
Allison,

The best I can do is to send some emails out to folks I know who may know of this pattern and see if they know of any.  I don't want to sound discouraging, but I've never seen it before so I'm hoping someone else has.  If I hear anything, I will get back to you through this avenue.  Good luck.

Dennis

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Dennis Wolbach