Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Ball Mason jar

While going through Mom's things for Probate Court, I found a blueish Bar jar.  The 'Ball' is cursive while the 'Mason' is print and underneath.  On the bottom is 'XIIII' or is it 'IIIIX'?  Also, it is quart size.  Any info, including value, would be helpful.  Thank you in advance

Didn't realize I had this question, but this is a fairly standard glass mason "canning" jar used throughout the early to mid 20th century.  You can find multiple examples of these online by just typing in Mason jar into any search engine.  Value is minimal with these types, typically 10 - 15 dollars max if in perfect condition and if it includes the original glass lid.

Hope this helps and my apologies for the extreme lateness of this response.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Dennis Wolbach

I endeavor to answer all questions relating to the "identification" of American Art Pottery from the period of roughly 1880 through 1920. I specialize in the area of arts & crafts period pottery but do not limit myself specifically to that time period.

I have 20+ years experience buying, selling and identifying American Art Pottery both on the web, to private clientele and in a brick and mortar shop in Massachusetts.

Masters degree in Education.