Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Ball Mason jar

Question
While going through Mom's things for Probate Court, I found a blueish Bar jar.  The 'Ball' is cursive while the 'Mason' is print and underneath.  On the bottom is 'XIIII' or is it 'IIIIX'?  Also, it is quart size.  Any info, including value, would be helpful.  Thank you in advance

Answer
Jon,

Didn't realize I had this question, but this is a fairly standard glass mason "canning" jar used throughout the early to mid 20th century.  You can find multiple examples of these online by just typing in Mason jar into any search engine.  Value is minimal with these types, typically 10 - 15 dollars max if in perfect condition and if it includes the original glass lid.

Hope this helps and my apologies for the extreme lateness of this response.

Dennis

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Dennis Wolbach