Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Old meter-matic coin slot

Question
Meter matic
Meter matic  
Hi Rodger. Thanks for being out there!

I bought this old meter-matic recently. Unfortunately it's locked. Do you have any suggestions on getting it opened?

Answer
Hi Brian,
Sorry if there was a delay here, I went out of town for a couple of days. Yes, this looks like it would not to too hard to pick, and a lock smith can pick the lock and do this for you. Once he picks it open for you, he can also make you a key for it. It looks like a coin operated timer for something. You could hook it up to the TV and drive the kids nuts with it. If you were close by, I would try picking this for you as if it has a screw type lock, picking will take a bit as it will turn a half a turn and lock again sp you have to keep picking it until it has unscrewed all the way. If it is a cam lock then it should be easy to open it as you only have to pick it once.
Thanks
Rodger Knutson
Http://www.coinslots.com

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Rodger Knutson