Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Toledo Public Health scale

Toledo Scale
Toledo Scale  

I have this Toledo Public Health scale and i was just wondering when it was manufactured.  the model is 8400A No. 60488C one of the patent numbers is 1,223,371.

Hi Gregory, I don't have much knowledge of scales but can recommend this person who can probably help you. His name is Bill Berning from Genoa IL. I do not have an e-mail address
but his phone number is 815-784-3134. I also have a fax number of 815-784-3134. Both
numbers are the same so, hopefully, one of them will put you in contact with him.
Good luck. Gumgod

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Jack Freund

I have 35 years experience in the coin op field, specializing in old gumball and peanut machines. Also trade stimulators, especially turn of the century cigar store machines, both cast iron and wooden machines.

I have owned over 3000 coin operated machines. Much knowledge comes from experience as there is not a lot of documented information on many coin operated machines. Experience is the teacher.

Coin Operated Collector's Association

I host a column in the C.O.C.A. Times, (the magazine for members of the Coin Operated Collector's Association). The column is titled "Tales Of The Hunt" and features stories and comments about member's great (and sometimes not so great) finds.

I have been a dealer at the Chicagoland Slot Machine and Coin Op show since it started. Look for me in Booth F-09. Stop by with your questions or photos. I'll try to help you or buy your machine if you prefer.