Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Toledo Public Health scale

Question
Toledo Scale
Toledo Scale  

Back
Back  
I have this Toledo Public Health scale and i was just wondering when it was manufactured.  the model is 8400A No. 60488C one of the patent numbers is 1,223,371.

Answer
Hi Gregory, I don't have much knowledge of scales but can recommend this person who can probably help you. His name is Bill Berning from Genoa IL. I do not have an e-mail address
but his phone number is 815-784-3134. I also have a fax number of 815-784-3134. Both
numbers are the same so, hopefully, one of them will put you in contact with him.
Good luck. Gumgod

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Jack Freund