Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Antique buffet and cabinet

Question
Antique
Antique  
Hello I bought this beautiful set and I'm wanting to know how old it is who made it and what the market value is . I don't know anything about it just that it's old and beautiful . And additional information you might want to add will be helpful . Thank you

Answer
server and china cabnet from the 1920s.

walnut veneers for certain but cannot see the grain in smaller areas.

jacobean style, the legs are called reeded cup and cover.

these days this is referred to as colonial revival.

check carefully for a label for without a label no one can tell you who manufactured this out of the 5000 manufacturers in operation at the time.

what did your pay.  china cabinet and server should have been around 1000$ in a shop at minimun..

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein