Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Virginia House Hutch

Question
Virginia House hutch
Virginia House hutch  
My mother is going into a nursing home and we do not have the faintest idea ow to describe this hutch in order to sell it. All mother told us was that it is a colonial Virginia House hutch. Is she correct? If so, what is the best way to describe it so we can sell it. Also, please furnish fair market value for this piece. Thank you in advance for your help.

Answer
Check for a label and it should be described in a selling ad with the wood pine, measurements, and described as follows; Reproduction vintage Pennsylvania Dutch Cupboard with two wood framed glass upper doors over a base with one drawer over two doors.

it is not an antique and is newer than what i buy and sell but it is still a good piece.  a reproduction of and earlier Pennsylvania Dutch Cupboard

selling price will be 6-700$

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein