Collectibles-General (Antiques)/antique wicker chairs

Question
wicker rocking chair
wicker rocking chair  
wicker chair
wicker chair  
QUESTION: Hello, I have two wicker chairs that I think are antique, can you tell me anything about them?

ANSWER: we would call the rocker a lincoln style rocker.  the seat and back are cane.
cand seat and back lincoln style rocker from 1890

second chair is a cane seat dining chair.  1890

what did you want to know?

QUESTION: How much do you think I could see them for?  The one has holes in the cane the other is in pretty good condition.

Answer
to replace the cane would cost about 2$ per hole counting the holes in the wood around the outside of the back and seat.  close to 350$/400

that being said,

rocker 45-65
chair 30-45

condition is everything and single chairs do not sell for much.  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein