Collectibles-General (Antiques)/appraisel on three droor oak desk with authors board pull out

Question
oak desk
oak desk  

oak desk
oak desk  
Is there any way you can tell me more about my desk = make and model ,year , worth.
Droors are dovetail joined solid oak x3 =2ft deep x 1ft wide and vertical depth 4 1/2 inches
w wood handles . Pull out authors board is solid oak 3/4 thick 2 ft deep x 12 3/4 wide.
Work surface is D32" x 42 1/2 W  solid oak on top particales on underbelly trimed out with 1 5/16 oak
Total Desk height 30 1/4

Answer
desk is from 1920s to 1940.  it is called a students desk.  the pull out board is usually referred to as a writing board.  there no way to give a model and maker as there were 5000 manufacturers in operation at the time.  if there is a label somewhere then you will know the manufacturer but that would be the only way.

in good condition the desk would sell in a retail setting at 200-250.  these were made also with a roll top section as well as a flat top like yours.

good sturdy serviceable desk.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein