Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Faux Marble Top on EastLake Table

Question
Top Eastlake Table
Top Eastlake Table  

Legs Eastlake Table
Legs Eastlake Table  
Has been in my family as far as Mother could remember - 1940's+.  My Mother always called it the poor man's marble table.  Mother passed many years ago.  I think it's an Eastlake Table.  I've seen 100's of marble top Eastlake tables but, I have not seen a faux or painted to look like marble top such as this is.  Is it an Eastlake table - if not what.  How common are the faux marble top ones?  

I know you can't see condition and that condition has everything to do with value.  But, looking for an idea of value.

I'm worried about maintaining painted top, because of that thinking of selling.  Thank you for providing your services to the general public like this.

Answer
since it is family you should really keep it. as shown it would being about $200.  all spiffy and waxed, in a store about 450.

these were made in fairly large numbers but tops were stripped a lot back in the 1970s-unfortunately. to have one intact is great!.

use a walnut color, toluene free wax like Briwax to care for the table actually the whole table and enjoy what your mother gave you.

it is eastlake style made around 1890-1900.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein