Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Grand Rapids Chair Company Sideboard

Question
Sideboard
Sideboard  
Label
Label  
QUESTION: We have an antique sideboard made by Grand Rapids Chair Company. We would like to sell it, but do not know how to price it. There are some scratches on the top from use. Other than that, it functions beautifully. Can you please help? Thank you.

ANSWER: where are you located and do all the drawers and doors work smoothly.  is the finish smooth?

QUESTION: We are in South Florida. All of the doors and drawers work well. There is a key that locks the doors. Not sure about what you mean about the finish being smooth.

Answer
if you rub your hand across the surface on the top is it smooth or rough?

if you are in a high dollar area where this style is sought after then it should bring 1000 in a shop, if you are in an area where art deco is the rage then it would bring less.  

here it would sell at 650 in a shop.

hope this is what you needed.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein