Collectibles-General (Antiques)/rocking chair

Question
four post rocker
four post rocker  

four post rocker
four post rocker  
I am trying to figure out age and value and possibly maker of this chair. It is a rocker, glider , swivel chair. Heavy wood. About 32" wide back and about 24" wide seat. Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you.

Answer
too many manufacturers making this early American style in teh 1930-50 era to determine which one made it without a label.

most were maple in this style.

retail in a store in good clean condition and complete about 125$.  should have a pad on the seat and many came with a back cushion, not a thick one about a 2 inch one.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein