Collectibles-General (Antiques)/antique twin spindle bed

antique spindle bed
antique spindle bed  

antique twin spindle bed
antique twin spindle b  
This bed was given to me as a child and is at least 80+ years ol. Can you tell me the appeoximate value? Its in perfect shape.

retail prices or insurance replacement

i dont understand why you left the feedback as you did.  I asked you what value you wanted and you neglected to reply.  

to repeat, i asked if you wanted a retail price or an insurance price.  there is a difference.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein

In regards to American antique, vintage and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing, and value. I do not study mid century and later furniture nor do I deal in lamps, and other smalls. You may ask for values and I will give you current market values, I will not give you 'feel good' values. Understand that there are many factors that contribute to market value. If you want a feel good, unrealistic number, please call a local inexperienced appraiser. It is my desire to help you and in doing so I increase my knowledge as well. For that I thank you.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars by various organizations, institutions, and private collectors.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971