Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Kittelbergers brothers table.

Table/ sticker
Table/ sticker  
Hi, I was wondering if you could tell me a little about my sofa table and what it may be worth?  Thanks so much, Becky

Your table was made in the 1920s.  the wood on the top might be walnut veneer and the base sweet gum, this would be normal.  the style is jacobean.

as it sits it would be priced around 175-200 in a retail setting. normally painted brings less, way less, but the color and the trend today allows painted items to bring normal pricing.

I have read somewhere that the store closed about 45 years ago but have no information that i can verify.  give me a little time and a reminder in a few days and I will see what i can find.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein

In regards to American antique, vintage and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing, and value. I do not study mid century and later furniture nor do I deal in lamps, and other smalls. You may ask for values and I will give you current market values, I will not give you 'feel good' values. Understand that there are many factors that contribute to market value. If you want a feel good, unrealistic number, please call a local inexperienced appraiser. It is my desire to help you and in doing so I increase my knowledge as well. For that I thank you.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars by various organizations, institutions, and private collectors.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971