Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Kittelbergers brothers table.

Question
Table
Table  

Table/ sticker
Table/ sticker  
Hi, I was wondering if you could tell me a little about my sofa table and what it may be worth?  Thanks so much, Becky

Answer
Your table was made in the 1920s.  the wood on the top might be walnut veneer and the base sweet gum, this would be normal.  the style is jacobean.

as it sits it would be priced around 175-200 in a retail setting. normally painted brings less, way less, but the color and the trend today allows painted items to bring normal pricing.

I have read somewhere that the store closed about 45 years ago but have no information that i can verify.  give me a little time and a reminder in a few days and I will see what i can find.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein