Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Is my sewing machine have any value ?

Question
I have a 1947 domestic sewing machine with oak cabinet with box of assorories and a handbook I would like to know if it can be a collectors item thank you

Answer
Hello Carmella,

Thank you for your query but I cannot be of assistance to you.  My expertise is in toy or miniature sewing machines, antique thimbles and needlework tools.  I do not deal or have knowledge about full-sized sewing machines or their value.

However, if you read back in my file, you will find links to websites that may be of assistance to you.

Kind regards,
Irene

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Irene Schwall