Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Vintage Baby Item

Question
Vintage Baby Item
Vintage Baby Item  
Eileen I recently purchased the vintage baby item shown below. I have searched extensively online but have been unable to find out anything about what this really is and how old it might be.

It looks like a walker and a rocker with the wheels folded in and a "low chair" for snacks or feeding.

Have you ever come across anything like this?

Gary

Answer
Hi Gary
Nice to hear from you.
Years ago I had something similar for my baby (many years LOL)
We called it  "A Baby Tenda".
Mine was similar although it was painted with a design.
It was not something I bought new but something passed down through neighbours who had the next baby.
I always thought it was from the 40's.
Yours is really nice and will be quite a conversation piece and definately should be kept.
Regards
Eileen

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Eileen Cronk