Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Iron Stone China

Iron Stone
Iron Stone  

Iron Stone 2
Iron Stone 2  
I've been going through some of my mother's things and I think she may have some China of value.  Can you help out?  The first 2 items are iron stone China.  Thank you!

Iron Stone is not my area of expertise, but it is still popular in places around the US.  As long as condition is perfect and the colors are bright and vivid, you could expect to see around $125 - $150 or slightly more for the pitcher and maybe $75 - $95 for the bowl.  Again, prices vary considerably based on region so you might want to look on Ebay and Ruby Lane to get a sense for where these items are selling and what folks are actually paying for them online.

I hope this helps.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Dennis Wolbach

I endeavor to answer all questions relating to the "identification" of American Art Pottery from the period of roughly 1880 through 1920. I specialize in the area of arts & crafts period pottery but do not limit myself specifically to that time period.

I have 20+ years experience buying, selling and identifying American Art Pottery both on the web, to private clientele and in a brick and mortar shop in Massachusetts.

Masters degree in Education.