Collectibles-General (Antiques)/original specs on 1936 mills golf ball vender slot

Question
Hi
I have a 1935 or1936 mills golf ball vender slot machine. I was told that it was original and stored for 39 years. (Her father owned a golf course and kept it when he sold the biz. he bought it new from mills and said that it was working when he stored it and moved in with his daughter) I have had it for the last 20 years and now getting it operational again.
The problem is that the pictures that I have seen on the internet are different than mine..Reels symbols and the award displays and the bottom of the front display is different.
Was these first golf ball venders different? It works great now but the people that I talk to about it say that it isn't the same as the last ones. Email me  I will send pictures and videos
of it. I have the serial number and all the parts have mills numbers on them as well.I need to talk to someone that knows this machine  Thank You
Randy Ramsay  my cell

Answer
Hi Randy,

I would love to see this and I am sure we can figure it out, at least I think we can unless this is something strange that has not been seen before and not in any books. I don't have your e-mail address but you can email me and sent photo's to me at: infor@coinslots.com

Thank You
Rodger Knutson
http://www.coinslots.com

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Rodger Knutson