Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Request for info/market value

Question
Overall Table
Overall Table  

Irwin Tag
Irwin Tag  
Hi and thanks in advance for your professional opinion. I have done some research on this piece but would appreciate your opinion.
It has been in our family since it was purchased in Ohio, where my family is from. Overall condition seems 'good'. There are minor things like a corner of the table top that has scuffed, a couple of minor cracks, the top (leather?) could probably use a leather lotion as it has small surface cracks from drying out. The castors work perfectly and the chairs have been refinished. The drawer works perfectly as well.
Below the table is printed ' 910' and handwritten '501' both in black. The Irwin symbol is on the inside of the drawer.

Answer
automotive leather conditioners are best.  Meguires.

the table is not as old as the chairs

chairs are victorian and if you will send a picture of the wood grain at the top or splat of the chair i can tell you when.

also a picture of under the table and the joints in the drawer.

the label was used from sometime in the 30s until 1953.

you may send them to my email as attachments and include the original question

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein