Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Governor Slot Machine*

Question
Hi David,
I have a Jennings Governor Tic-Tac-Toe slot machine that I'm going to sell, but the pull-arm sticks a bit after I pull it,
I suspect from non-use.
Do you know where I can get a manual for it or can you give me instruction on how to get it working smoothly again ?
Thanks !!

Answer
There is a book called the Pictorial Guide to the Jennings Slot Machine. However, it is out of print but sometimes shows up on ebay.

You are correct that the sluggishness is probably from non use.

If you are handy you can probably just pull the mechanism out of the case and find where the gummed up parts are and clean them with WD40.

Dave

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

David Burritt