Answers by Expert:
My expertise is in the area of antique slot machines. Specifically pre 1940 era machines. I have an extensive price history list of slot machines that have been sold on eBay and other auction houses (e.g., Victoria Casino Auctions, Rich Penn Auctions, etc.). PLEASE, do not send questions about anything that is not coin-op related. I have no expertise in other items and cannot help you.
1. I run a discussion forum on coin operated devices (http://www.coinopcollectorforum.com)
2. I maintain a web site which tracks price trends for antique slot machines (www.AntiqueSlotMachinePriceGuide.com)
3. I published an 8 hour video tape on how to properly restore a Mills slot machine back in the 1990s
4. I published a book (Coin Op On CD) which was distibuted on a CD. This CD had many articles and thousands of photos of antique coin operated devices. It also had many videos of rare and unusual coin operated devices.
This CD has since been published on the web (http://www.ibuyoldslots.com/COCD/)
5. I have written articles on how to identify fake/reproduction slot machines.
C.O.C.A. (Coin Op Collectors Association)
Masters degree in Computer Science from University of Southern California