Collectibles-General (Antiques)/keystone hoosier cabinet

I have a keystone cabinet just like the one that you answered a question for a lady named Beth. Mine is missing the bread drawer. I would like to know what size to get and how to install it. Also would like pictures of the inside of Beth's cabinet if possible. Thank you,Julie

Hi Julia
Nice to hear from you.
Here is the link I have for Hoosier parts.!/~/category/id=6108612&offset=0&sort=n

I have no pics of Beths cabinet but please look at these

See the links at bottom of page.
Hope this helps

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Eileen Cronk

I can answer most questions about the repairing and refinishing of all your old furniture items (the things we call antiques). I can also give you advice on what wood items to choose and what wood items to avoid at auctions, flea markets etc. I DO NOT give appraisals on antiques as this is not my field of expertise.

I have been repairing, refinishing and of course buying old furniture for the past 30 years. On any given weekend I can be found at auction sales or flea markets searching out a good buy. I have taken several courses in this area over the years, but I find "Hands On" learning to be the best teacher. I can help you avoid the pitfalls and problems of this wonderful rewarding craft.