You are here:

Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Newcome College mark


What is this?
What is this?  

Is this newcome?
Is this newcome?  
Would you please let me know if the attached piece is a newcome college piece?


Looks like a Newcomb College mark to me although based on the red mark, it must be a much later piece than the vases I typically see.  I'm not sure of the year...I'd have to do a little digging to find out more for you and I don't have my reference book.  I loaned it out to another dealer and haven't rec'd it back yet.  You could do some research on line to see if you can find similar pieces and get a sense for the date by their descriptions if that helps.

Thanks for the follow up.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Dennis Wolbach


I endeavor to answer all questions relating to the "identification" of American Art Pottery from the period of roughly 1880 through 1920. I specialize in the area of arts & crafts period pottery but do not limit myself specifically to that time period.


I have 20+ years experience buying, selling and identifying American Art Pottery both on the web, to private clientele and in a brick and mortar shop in Massachusetts.

Masters degree in Education.

©2017 All rights reserved.