Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Newcome College mark

Question
What is this?
What is this?  

Is this newcome?
Is this newcome?  
Would you please let me know if the attached piece is a newcome college piece?

Answer
Neil,

Looks like a Newcomb College mark to me although based on the red mark, it must be a much later piece than the vases I typically see.  I'm not sure of the year...I'd have to do a little digging to find out more for you and I don't have my reference book.  I loaned it out to another dealer and haven't rec'd it back yet.  You could do some research on line to see if you can find similar pieces and get a sense for the date by their descriptions if that helps.

Thanks for the follow up.
Dennis

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Dennis Wolbach