Collectibles-General (Antiques)/old slot machine

Question
Slot
Slot  
My husband had this  slot machine in garage for many  years, The only writing on it is,your deal, coin acceptors inc.    any info highly appreciated    thank you

Answer
Hi Sarah,
I haven't found that small bit of history that I know I have about this yet. But, I am still looking. I noticed one like it on ebay, maybe this is yours or if not one like it. If you interested it is located at:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/301125642238?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STR

Rodger

Hi Sarah,

I am very sorry for such a long delay. I ended up in the hospital for a long stay and then after that I couldn't do anything, and still can't do much. I had one of these once some time ago, and then I found some information on it in a book and I have that somewhere. I remember this, that these were made in the 60's as an arcade machine that you can play and watch the reels spin for a quarter or what ever coin amount it is. Value is not a lot, but yes it is an antique, I believe mine came in a package deal of some slot machines and parts that I bought but after trying to sell it forever, I think it sold for $65.00. I'll look for that information I seen on it when I can look and if I find it, I will revisit this question and include the information so you will get a notice. Again sorry for the long delay but I had just started my weekend from work and found myself staying in the hospital for a long stay.
Thank You
Rodger Knutson
http://www.coinslots.com

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Rodger Knutson