Collectibles-General (Antiques)/repair of 5 cane armchairs

Question
Can you recommend a person/business that repairs cane armchairs in the Las Vegas Nevada area?
Thanks you

Answer
Hi Rita,

You can search on my National Furniture Repair Directory to see if there's a chair caning repair expert near you to restore those broken cane seat chairs. Look in both the Seatweaving and Wicker sections, because there's a lot of crossover between disciplines.

Here's the hotlink to the main Furniture Repair Directory page, then you can check out the various sections from this index page:  http://www.WickerWoman.com/furniture-repair-directory

Thank you for asking, and be sure to read about caring for your cane furniture on the Articles page at http://www.WickerWoman.com/articles  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

The Wicker WomanŽ-Cathryn Peters