Collectibles-General (Antiques)/White Furn Co

Question
China cabinet
China cabinet  

Table
Table  
Hello,
I've just obtained a beautiful White Furn Co dining room set from my Aunts estate. I do not have a lot of information about it. It contains a china cabinet, matching buffet, table with 2 leaves, 6 chairs two of which have arms. The set appears to be in great shape with only a few scratches here and there from normal use. The backs of the furniture are stamped with White Furn Co 50-5 Buffet lot no 603 on the buffet and china cabinet base. The table is stamped White Furn Co 50-2 Tbble lot no 601.   I'm considering selling it, but have no idea what a fair price would be as I've not been able to ascertain an approximate value of the set. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Rob

Answer
this is newer that what i handle on a daily basis but I have seen similar sets in antique malls selling at 750-1500 for the china cabinet.  depends on the type of mall.  private personal sale will bring about 500-700.  chairs about 50 each if the cane is all good and fabric clean and not torn or worn.  table 450.  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein