Collectibles-General (Antiques)/3 legged drop leaf corner stand with shelves

Question
norma\'s stand
norma's stand  
norma\'s stand
norma's stand  
QUESTION: I am stumped on what this is and can't find another like it on line. it is put together with square head nails. has a drop leaf panel on front. could you please tell me what it is called, approx. age, and value? thank you for your time.
         Terry

ANSWER: use the followup function and post a picture of the back and underneath

norma\'s stand
norma's stand  

norma\'s stand
norma's stand  
QUESTION: here is photos of back and bottom. thank you

Answer
need pic of where the two back pieces meet and more of underneath the table.

this appears to have been married and altered.  looks like the table part has bee changed from a 1920-20s drop leaf table then changed into the three sided table with the top added from another piece of furniture

quite ambitious and interesting, very creative.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein