Collectibles-General (Antiques)/3 legged drop leaf corner stand with shelves

norma\'s stand
norma's stand  
norma\'s stand
norma's stand  
QUESTION: I am stumped on what this is and can't find another like it on line. it is put together with square head nails. has a drop leaf panel on front. could you please tell me what it is called, approx. age, and value? thank you for your time.

ANSWER: use the followup function and post a picture of the back and underneath

norma\'s stand
norma's stand  

norma\'s stand
norma's stand  
QUESTION: here is photos of back and bottom. thank you

need pic of where the two back pieces meet and more of underneath the table.

this appears to have been married and altered.  looks like the table part has bee changed from a 1920-20s drop leaf table then changed into the three sided table with the top added from another piece of furniture

quite ambitious and interesting, very creative.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein

In regards to American antique, vintage and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing, and value. I do not study mid century and later furniture nor do I deal in lamps, and other smalls. You may ask for values and I will give you current market values, I will not give you 'feel good' values. Understand that there are many factors that contribute to market value. If you want a feel good, unrealistic number, please call a local inexperienced appraiser. It is my desire to help you and in doing so I increase my knowledge as well. For that I thank you.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars by various organizations, institutions, and private collectors.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971