Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Widdicomb china cabinet

Question
Widdicomb
Widdicomb  

Widdicomb
Widdicomb  
A friend gave me this china cabinet and some other items for me to sell to help with my daughters college. I know nothing about where to start and was wondering if you had any idea of its worth and maybe what is the best way to sell, eBay, craigslist or if there are other ways to find people interested in this.
Overall. Height 82", ( top-height 52" 15" deep...... bottom-height 30" 18.5"deep)
Overall Width 64"

Answer
cabinet should bring around 5-700 retail depending on the selling venue.

online selling is good if you can handle the shipping logistics other wise local is the better way.

there should be some local outlets or good consignment shops but know they take about 50% of the money.  same with auctions as they can be pot luck.

craigs list, if handled carefully would be the easiest and probably best option.

go to antique malls with pictures and see what offers you get.  that will give an idea of the market.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein