Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Buffet / Side Board

Question
Buffet / Side Board 1
Buffet / Side Board 1  

Buffet / Side Board 2
Buffet / Side Board 2  
Robert this is a follow-up from an email a while ago which did not provide good enough pictures for you to make your assessment at the time. I now have additional pictures and information as outlined below.

A full view picture is now available.

And I can also tell you that the drawer bottoms are chamfered. The dovetails are hand cut and exist on the front and back of the drawers.

Some small nails in the drawer sections (which no longer exist) were square head and square body.

The glass doors are a mystery to me. The one on the right appears original and the one on the left looks like a replacement.

Your assessment of age and style and market value would be appreciated. Thank you.

Gary

Answer
send pictures to my email address as attachments to one email

drawer bottoms, dovetails, back of piece, inside, back of doors, pics of the things you have referred to.

just offhand it looks like it may have been made over so lets wait for the pics
to see what you have  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein