Collectibles-General (Antiques)/furniture

Question
Couch
Couch  

Charis
Charis  
I have some chairs and a couch that have been recovered in the last 10 years.  What can you tell me about them?

I think the charis are Pelham, Shell and Leckie.  Not positive.

Answer
is there a pelhan shell and leckie label underneath?  It would be on a tag attached underneath, whoeve did the upholstery should have reattached it.  if not it could be any one of several manufacturers that made victorian reproduction furniture.

also
need close up pictures of wood to see the grain.  and a closer poicture of the carving, better pieces have deeper carving, cheaper ones are flatter.  better repros and older repros were mahogany, later ones were birch or sweet gum.

please use the followup function to repost more pics.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein