Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Machine

Question
Machine
Machine  
Do you know what type of machine this is?

Answer
This machine probably vended items that were in a box. When the slide was pushed in, it probably pushed the box until it tipped back and down to the front. I can't tell you who made this machine, but it most likely was made after World War 11. If the coin slides are for one cent, I would place the circa up to 1960. Any coin value more than one cent would place it in
the 1960,s and up. All metal machines are not highly sought after by collectors and this
example would have a low value to them, even though it could vend a variety of boxed goods.
I hope I have been able to help you.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Jack Freund