Collectibles-General (Antiques)/old plow

Question
I have an old plow that I'm told is dated back to the late 1800's to early 1900's. I have the whole set upwith metal handles. I need to know how much its worth.

Answer
Hi Katherine
Nice to hear from you.
This is out of my expertise but I can tell you that I go to a lot of auction sales up here in Canada and these old ploughs are bought for garden ornaments. Likely the same where you live.
Last auction I attended one sold for 75.00
Is that what they are worth?  Where I live I guess it is.
Now if you keep in mind I live in a rural area, and these are farm auctions I attend, these ploughs are not unusual. But put that same piece in a city auction it would likely double.
Hope this helps you Katherine.
Regards
Eileen

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Eileen Cronk