Collectibles-General (Antiques)/your opinion!!!

Emerald/Lime Green Vase
Emerald/Lime Green Vas  
Hi Rex and thanks for your time. I know you are only into lamps, but you were the only one closest to a glass vase that I could find on this site. Would you have any idea what kind of vase this is???? I have researched this for several hours and have come up completely empty handed. Any help from you would be so much appreciated! Thanks again for your time and look forward to hearing from you! Ann

It's hard to tell without examining it in person but from what I can see it looks like an art glass piece from the 1960s or 70s, according to the style and color. Of course there is a chance it could be older and they still make art glass today. So that's all I can tell you. If I were to price it at an estate sale I would price it $35.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Rex Ransome

I can answer most questions concerning antique and vintage lamps. I also repair and refurbish these kinds of lamps. If I don't know the answer I can research and find out.

Antique sales; antique repair; estate sales

B.A. Journalism; M.S. Human Resource Development