Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Request for information

Question
Dresser
Dresser  

Picture of tag
Picture of tag  
I have a couple pieces of furniture that I purchased at a yard sale.  One piece has an incomplete tag on the back and with a little research I found the company.  The maker is Sligh Furniture Company.  I found this web page < http://www.furniturecityhistory.org/article/3824/sligh-furniture-co > with interesting information about the company.  The tag on my piece does not look like the ones displayed in the web site, so I'm thinking it may be older than 1919.  I've attached pictures of each and a picture of what is left of the tag.  The tag is on the piece that should have a mirror, but there is no mirror, yet.  I would like to learn more about these pieces if possible.  I guess I can only up load 2 pictures at a time.  I'll send other pictures in another request.

Answer
use the followup function for more pictures.

you are missing the towel bar and the mirror on the washstand.
what is pictured here is a shipping tag, the style of furniture is around 1900-1915.
remember that things were always changing, if tags were available they would be used, not discarded.

cant tell the wood from the photo, too far.  probably maple birch or tulip poplar.

standing by for more pics

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein