Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Victorian table lamp

Question
Victorian Lamp
Victorian Lamp  
We have a strange brass floor lamp which I believe is Victorian and someone has said it may be Bradley and Hubbard.  I cannot find any information on it and would appreciate your opinion.  It has a heavy brass base with black marble on top.  The brass stand going up to the black marble table is shaped like a sword.  Past the middle table there is an ornate circular brass section which looks like a fleur de lys and then another fleur de lys ornament at the top. Plug looks old and says Leviton and there are no marks that I can see and no shade.  Thanks so much and if you can point me in the right direction I would appreciate.

Answer
Hi, normally B & H lamps will have a signature. Often the lamps of this era are signed beneath the base on the iron or brass. This is the first one I've seen where the lamp does not come up through the center of the table. I would value the lamp at around $600.
Rex

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Rex Ransome