Collectibles-General (Antiques)/wicker baby buggy

Question
buggy
buggy  
Bought this baby buggy for $15, thought it would be easy to put back together. My main problem is the two canopy's that came with it are both too wide. Therefore my question is, is there anyway of telling if these go with the rest of the buggy? I searched every where and can't seem to find a makers/brand name. And tried googling images hoping to see one like it, but never came across one that had two canopy's. Any suggestions?
thank you

Answer
I have run across buggys with 2 hoods but the style of yours tells me that this is not true in your case. I would suspect that someone had the buggy and bought the hoods hoping they would fit. You could sell the hoods and look for one that fits or have one made. Measure the width at the mounting points on the buggy and the length from there also to the back of the buggy itself.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Anderson's Restorations-Rob Anderson