Collectibles-General (Antiques)/wicker baby buggy

Bought this baby buggy for $15, thought it would be easy to put back together. My main problem is the two canopy's that came with it are both too wide. Therefore my question is, is there anyway of telling if these go with the rest of the buggy? I searched every where and can't seem to find a makers/brand name. And tried googling images hoping to see one like it, but never came across one that had two canopy's. Any suggestions?
thank you

I have run across buggys with 2 hoods but the style of yours tells me that this is not true in your case. I would suspect that someone had the buggy and bought the hoods hoping they would fit. You could sell the hoods and look for one that fits or have one made. Measure the width at the mounting points on the buggy and the length from there also to the back of the buggy itself.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Anderson's Restorations-Rob Anderson

We can answer questions about wicker repair and restoration, chair seating[caning-rush-splint-danish cord] , brass and copper polishing, veneering and veneer repair. WE WILL NOT GIVE APPRAISALS or answer "WHATS IT WORTH" questions. If you want a value, contact us for our current costs for this service.

Just entered our 40th year doing this work. We started in Fl and have been in NC for the last 15 years. We have a web site where we have alot of information about us and a blog at where we have many before and after photos of our work.We also are experienced in Fiat Jolly Seats and other automobile seating and work on Horse Drawn Carriage pieces.

Past president of a historical museum

Antique Shoppe Newspaper, Yadkin Valley Living Magazine, Antique Lynks Newspaper

Seminole HS in Seminole FL class of 1965 and some college before entering service. US Army

Asked to demonstrate seat weaving at the NC Musuem of History, Paleigh, for 3 days. Demonstrated at the Mountain Heritage Festival, Sparta,NC.

Restoring 35 pieces of wicker for the Governors Mansion, Raleigh,NC paid through private funding.