Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Barton End Table

Question
Barton end table
Barton end table  

Barton end table
Barton end table  
Barton End table, Grand Rapids -Memphis
Can you tell me anything about this table?
I have this end tables-mahogany, small brass casters on end of taper legs, leather inlay with gold detailed border on it. It is two-level with a dovetailed drawer and oval brass handle.
Inside drawer is the brand of Barton Tables Grand Rapids -Memphis
Can you tell me possible age and value of table?
Anything you can tell me would be appreciated!  Thanks!

Answer
Table is from 1933-34, that is when the company was in grand rapids michigan.  they then moved.  if the condition was good it would sell retail in a shop at 200-250, depending on the type of shop or store.  as shown, probably 35-45$.  condition is very important.

do you have a pair or only one??

it is mahogany veneers and mahogany.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein