Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Dining Set

Question
Table
Table  

buffet
buffet  
Hello. I'm purchasing this antique table with 6 leaves.  It says up to 92 inches long.  With the buffet and cabinet.  Can you give me any information about it? I was told turn of the century.

Any price range?

Thanks!

Answer
Stacey - The set is made of walnut veneer and secondary wood solids. It is from the Depression era of the 1930s. It is not considered a true antique.

Better photos will yield more information. You can send clear photos to me as .jpg files at info@furnituredetective.com. Please send the photos directly to me as .jpg files. DO NOT put them in an online photo album. Be sure to include a copy of your original inquiry so I can match them up or I will not respond.
Thanks for writing.

Fred Taylor  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Fred Taylor