Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Imperial fold out backgammon table

Question
table
table  

logo
logo  
I acquired this table and was curious about the year and value of this table. The top slides out and folds out into a dining table. The hinges on this table are patented from 1930's

Answer
that particular label was used in the late 30s and early 40s.

please explain what you mean by "slides out and folds out.  I can see where the extensions might slide out from underneath but dont see where the top would fold out.

If restored properly, and it was painted originally I am pretty sure because of the style of the legs and apron, it would have a retail market value of around 450-500.  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein